What's Wilshire Like?
People go to Wilshire for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of restaurants. Los Angeles Convention Center and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wilshire?
We have 87 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Wilshire:
Melrose HostelAdults-only hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Hotel NormandieBoutique hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The LINE Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Pool loungers • Poolside bar • Central location
Best Western Plus LA Mid Town HotelCity-center hotel with conference center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Shelter Hotel Los AngelesBoutique hotel with outdoor pool
- Free Internet access • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Wilshire
Wilshire is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Wilshire
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Wilshire
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Wilshire
Getting to Wilshire on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Wilshire - Normandie Station
- Wilshire - Western Station
- Vermont - Beverly Station
Things to See and Do in and around Wilshire
What to See in Wilshire
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Crypto.com Arena
- University of Southern California
- Dodger Stadium
- SoFi Stadium