What's Hollywood Like?
People go to Hollywood for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment choices and selection of shops. Crypto.com Arena and Los Angeles Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hollywood?
We have 656 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Hollywood:
Smarter Bed And Breakfast3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Palihotel Hollywood4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free in-room WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Hollywood Celebrity Hotel2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
The Prospect HollywoodAward-winning hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Hollywood
Hollywood is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Hollywood
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Hollywood
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Hollywood
Getting to Hollywood on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Hollywood - Vine Station
- Hollywood - Highland Station
- Hollywood - Western Station
Things to See and Do in and around Hollywood
What to See in Hollywood
- Crypto.com Arena
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Dodger Stadium
- University of Southern California
- SoFi Stadium