What's Northalsted Like?
People go to Northalsted to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Millennium Park. Enjoy the neighborhood's lake views and bars. Wrigley Field and Michigan Avenue are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northalsted?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' top lodging choice in Northalsted:
Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Northalsted
Northalsted is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Northalsted
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Northalsted
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Northalsted
Things to See and Do in and around Northalsted
What to See in Northalsted
- Wrigley Field
- Millennium Park
- United Center
- Grant Park
- Soldier Field
Things to Do in Northalsted
- Michigan Avenue
- Navy Pier
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Park Zoo