What's Central Station Like?
People go to Central Station to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Grant Park. Soldier Field and McCormick Place are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Station?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Central Station but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Health club • 2 cafes • Terrace • Walkable location
- 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free Internet access • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Congress Plaza Hotel - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
Hyatt Regency Chicago - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
Warwick Allerton - Chicago - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Felix River North/Magnificent Mile - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour health club
The Whitehall Hotel - 2.5 mi (4 km) awayCity-center hotel
How to Get to Central Station
Central Station is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Central Station
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Central Station
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Central Station
Things to See and Do in and around Central Station
What to See in Central Station
- Soldier Field
- Grant Park
- McCormick Place
- Millennium Park
- United Center
Things to Do in Central Station
- Michigan Avenue
- Navy Pier
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Art Institute of Chicago
- State Street