What's Brighton Park Like?
People go to Brighton Park to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Grant Park. United Center and McCormick Place are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Brighton Park?
One of the top places to stay in Brighton Park:
Luxurious 3Br with parking on premises 🌔Apartment with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to Get to Brighton Park
Brighton Park is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Brighton Park
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Brighton Park
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Brighton Park
Things to See and Do in and around Brighton Park
What to See in Brighton Park
- United Center
- McCormick Place
- Soldier Field
- Grant Park
- Millennium Park
Things to Do in Brighton Park
- Michigan Avenue
- Navy Pier
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Art Institute of Chicago
- State Street