What's Edgewater Like?
People go to Edgewater to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Millennium Park. Enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and lake views, as well as its restaurants. Wrigley Field and Michigan Avenue are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Edgewater?
We have 43 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Edgewater:
House 5863 - Chicago Bed and BreakfastArt Deco B&B with beach bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Heart O' Chicago2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Edgewater
Edgewater is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Edgewater
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Edgewater
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Edgewater
Getting to Edgewater on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Thorndale Station
- Granville Station
Things to See and Do in and around Edgewater
What to See in Edgewater
- Wrigley Field
- United Center
- Millennium Park
- Grant Park
- Soldier Field