What's Sangam-dong Like?
People go to Sangam-dong to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Namdaemun Market and Bukchon Hanok Village are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sangam-dong?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Sangam-dong but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Toyoko Inn Seoul Yeongdeungpo - 4.1 mi (6.5 km) away3-star hotel
Shilla Stay Mapo - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) awayUpscale hotel with restaurant
Shilla Stay Seodaemun - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
L7 Hongdae by LOTTE - 2.5 mi (4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Sangam-dong
Sangam-dong is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 25 mi (40.3 km) from Sangam-dong
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Sangam-dong
Things to See and Do in and around Sangam-dong
What to See in Sangam-dong
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Haneul Park
- Nanji Hangang Park
- MBC Headquarters
Things to Do in Sangam-dong
- Lotte World
- Namdaemun Market
- Myeongdong Street
- Starfield COEX Mall
- Mangwon Market