What's Gwanak-gu Like?
People go to Gwanak-gu to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Namdaemun Market and Starfield COEX Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gwanak-gu?
We have 55 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Gwanak-gu:
WD Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Zip HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Fox Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Gwanak-gu
Gwanak-gu is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from Gwanak-gu
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Gwanak-gu
Getting to Gwanak-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Gwanaksan Station
- Seoul Nat'l Univ. Venture Town Station
- Seoul National University Station
Things to See and Do in and around Gwanak-gu
What to See in Gwanak-gu
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Seoul National University
- Boramae Park
- Chung-Ang University