What's Insa-dong Like?
People go to Insa-dong to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Myeongdong Street and Bukchon Hanok Village are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Insa-dong?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Insa-dong:
Hostel HaruCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Hotel Kuretakeso Insadong3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
MG Hotel JonggakHotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Insa-dong
Insa-dong is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 30.5 mi (49.2 km) from Insa-dong
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Insa-dong
Things to See and Do in and around Insa-dong
What to See in Insa-dong
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Jogyesa Temple
- Deoksugung Palace
- Gwanghwamun Plaza
Things to Do in Insa-dong
- Lotte World
- Myeongdong Street
- Namdaemun Market
- Starfield COEX Mall