What's Minhang Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Minhang? Spend an afternoon at Tropical Storm Water Park or Shanghai Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Qi Zhong Stadium and Qibao Old Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Minhang?
We have 170 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Minhang:
Hyatt Place Shanghai Hongqiao CBDLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Le Méridien Shanghai, MinhangLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Health club • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Pujiang, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Sofitel Shanghai HongqiaoLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Artyzen Habitat Hongqiao ShanghaiLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Minhang
Minhang is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Minhang
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Minhang
Getting to Minhang on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Shujian Road Station
- Shuangbai Road Station
- Jingxi Road Station
Things to See and Do in and around Minhang
What to See in Minhang
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Qi Zhong Stadium
- Qibao Old Street
- Huangpu River
- Zhongshan Park