What's El Pla del Real Like?
People go to El Pla del Real to soak up the sun at Malvarrosa Beach and to visit the many top attractions like City of Arts and Sciences. You can take time to discover this upscale neighborhood's historical sites and gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Mestalla Stadium and Turia Gardens.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in El Pla del Real?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in El Pla del Real:
SH Valencia Palace HotelLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Comfy beds
The Westin ValenciaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Bar • Central location
Colegio Mayor La Concepción2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Sweet Hotel RenasaBeaux Arts hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
How to Get to El Pla del Real
El Pla del Real is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia Airport (VLC), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from El Pla del Real
Getting to El Pla del Real on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Aragon Station
- Alameda Station
- Facultats Station
Things to See and Do in and around El Pla del Real
What to See in El Pla del Real
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Malvarrosa Beach
- Mestalla Stadium
- Turia Gardens
- University of Valencia