What's Lujiazui Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Lujiazui, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this relaxing neighborhood's great restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Dongchang Road Ferry Wharf and Guncun Park. There's plenty more to see, including Shanghai Tower and Jin Mao Tower.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lujiazui?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Lujiazui:
Mandarin Oriental Pudong ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Regent Shanghai PudongLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai PudongLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Grand Kempinski Hotel ShanghaiRiverfront hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Pudong Shangri-La, ShanghaiWaterfront hotel with 6 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 indoor pools • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
How to Get to Lujiazui
Lujiazui is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 18 mi (28.9 km) from Lujiazui
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Lujiazui
Getting to Lujiazui on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Shangcheng Road Station
- Dongchang Road Station
- South Pudong Road Station
Things to See and Do in and around Lujiazui
What to See in Lujiazui
- Shanghai Tower
- Jin Mao Tower
- Shanghai World Financial Center
- Lujiazui Central Greenland
- Shanghai Old Street