What's Yangshuo Like?
Yangshuo is a scenic area of the city where you can easily get to the riverfront. The neighborhood is surrounded by views of the mountains and countryside. Take in some culture at Shiwai Taoyuan and Impression Liu Sanjie. There's plenty more to see, including Yangshuo Park and Xianggong Mountain.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yangshuo?
We have 283 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Yangshuo:
Yangshuo Zen Garden Resort4-star hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Yangshuo Mountain RetreatMountain hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • Cafe • Central location
Banyan Tree YangshuoMountain resort with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Swim-up bar • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do in and around Yangshuo
What to See in Yangshuo
- Shiwai Taoyuan
- Yangshuo Park
- Xianggong Mountain
- Guilin Eternal Scenic Area
- Yulong Bridge
Things to Do in Yangshuo
- Yangshuo West Street
- Impression Liu Sanjie
- The Dream like Lijiang Theatre
- Jiuma Huashan Xiagu Drift Scenic Area
Other Popular Yangshuo Attractions
- Yulong River Scenic Area
- Moon Hill
- Langzi Ancient Village
- Tuteng Gudao
When Is the Best Time to Visit Guilin?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 81°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 54°F)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 17 inches of rainfall)