What's Wilmersdorf Like?
Come to Wilmersdorf for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions like Zoo Berlin. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Alexanderplatz and Kurfürstendamm are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wilmersdorf?
We have 107 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Wilmersdorf:
Provocateur, Berlin, a Member of Design HotelsHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Scandic Berlin KurfürstendammHotel with bar, conference center
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
Boutique Hotel KerlinCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Hotel CarolinenhofCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Quiet rooms
TWO Hotel Berlin by Axel - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Comfy beds
How to Get to Wilmersdorf
Wilmersdorf is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Wilmersdorf
Getting to Wilmersdorf on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Hohenzollernplatz U-Bahn
- Guntzelstrasse U-Bahn
- Fehrbelliner Place U-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Wilmersdorf
What to See in Wilmersdorf
- Potsdamer Platz
- Brandenburg Gate