What's Chinatown Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Chinatown, especially its restaurants and Chinatown. Make sure to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's great shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Khaosan Road and Siam Paragon Mall. Pratunam Market and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 66 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Chinatown:
ASAI Bangkok Chinatown3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Live Local2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Nornyaowarat Hostel3-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Loftel Station HostelHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Chinatown
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Chinatown
Getting to Chinatown on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- MRT Wat Mangkon Station
- Hua Lamphong Station
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- Grand Palace
- Lumphini Park
- Victory Monument
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Chao Praya River