What's The Hamlets Like?
People go to The Hamlets for fun-filled days at Epcot®, as well as many other top attractions like Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Disney Springs™ and Orange County Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Hamlets?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in The Hamlets but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Bar • Cafe
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 spa tubs • Fitness center • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools
- 3 outdoor pools • 2 spa tubs • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) awayLakefront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, an IHG Hotel - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) awayFamily-friendly aparthotel with 2 outdoor pools, water park
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa - 2.3 mi (3.8 km) awayUpscale condo with kitchen, comfy bedding
Caribe Royale Orlando - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) awaySuburban hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) awayFamily-friendly resort with 3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
How to Get to The Hamlets
The Hamlets is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Kissimmee.
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from The Hamlets
- Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO), 11.8 mi (19 km) from The Hamlets
Things to See and Do in and around The Hamlets
What to See in The Hamlets
- Orange County Convention Center
- Amway Center
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park
- Northeast Regional Park
- Camping World Stadium
Things to Do in The Hamlets
- Disney Springs™
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Walt Disney World® Resort