What's Residencial del Este Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Residencial del Este. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Three Eyes Park and Columbus Park. There's plenty more to see, including Megacentro Mall and Calle Las Damas.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Residencial del Este?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Residencial del Este but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • 24-hour health club • Casino • Cafe • Comfy beds
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Casino • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel & Casino - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 3 bars
Barceló Santo Domingo - 4.7 mi (7.5 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
Hodelpa Nicolas de Ovando - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hodelpa Caribe Colonial - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Riazor - 5 mi (8 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Residencial del Este
Residencial del Este is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Santo Domingo Este.
- Las Americas Intl. Airport (SDQ), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Residencial del Este
- Santo Domingo (JBQ-La Isabela Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Residencial del Este
Things to See and Do in and around Residencial del Este
What to See in Residencial del Este
- Three Eyes Park
- Calle Las Damas
- Columbus Park
- Calle El Conde
- Guibia Beach
Things to Do in Residencial del Este
- Megacentro Mall
- Sambil Santo Domingo
- Agora Mall
- Blue Mall
- Museum of the Royal Houses