What's Goregaon East Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Goregaon East. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Powai Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Oberoi Mall and Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Goregaon East?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Goregaon East:
The Fern Goregaon3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Attentive staff
Hotel Lucky Goregaon3-star hotel with restaurant, conference center
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Goregaon East
Goregaon East is located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 5 mi (8 km) from Goregaon East
Getting to Goregaon East on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Aarey Road Junction Station
- Ram Mandir Station
Things to See and Do in and around Goregaon East
What to See in Goregaon East
- Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre
- NESCO Center
- Versova Beach
- Aksa Beach
- Powai Lake