What's West Queen West Like?
People go to West Queen West for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene and coffeehouses. Rogers Centre and CN Tower are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Queen West?
We have 52 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' favorite lodging option in West Queen West:
Gladstone House4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to West Queen West
West Queen West is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from West Queen West
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from West Queen West
Getting to West Queen West on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Queen St West at Shaw St Stop
- Queen St West at Ossington Ave Stop
- King St West at Shaw St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around West Queen West
What to See in West Queen West
- Rogers Centre
- CN Tower
- Scotiabank Arena
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- Casa Loma