What's Haarlemmerbuurt Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Haarlemmerbuurt, especially its bars. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's historical sites. Take in some culture at a top spot like Rijksmuseum. Dam Square and Leidseplein are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Haarlemmerbuurt?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Haarlemmerbuurt:
Room Mate AitanaWaterfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Cityview HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Bank Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Restaurant TeunHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Quentin ArriveCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Haarlemmerbuurt
Haarlemmerbuurt is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Haarlemmerbuurt
Getting to Haarlemmerbuurt on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Haarlemmerplein Stop
- Zoutkeetsgracht Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Haarlemmerbuurt
What to See in Haarlemmerbuurt
- Dam Square
- Herengracht Canal
- Royal Palace