What's Pingle County Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Pingle County? Nature lovers can visit Yangshuo Park and Yulong River Scenic Area. There's plenty more to see, including Yangshuo West Street and Rongjin Ancient Banyan of Pingle.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pingle County?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. One of the top places to stay in Pingle County:
The Other Place Guilin Litopia3.5-star guesthouse with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
Things to See and Do in and around Pingle County
What to See in Pingle County
- Yangshuo Park
- Yulong River Scenic Area
- Rongjin Ancient Banyan of Pingle
- Green Lotus Peak
- South China Karst
When Is the Best Time to Visit Guilin?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 81°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 54°F)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 17 inches of rainfall)