What's Bexar County like?
Bexar County is a walkable location known for its festivals and zoo. Top attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas and San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium. Lackland Air Force Base and AT&T Center are other popular sights to visit.
Where are the best places to stay in Bexar County?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Bexar County:
StayAPT Suites San Antonio-Lackland, in San Antonio2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Waterwalk San Antonio at The Rim, in San AntonioHotel with conference center, near University of Texas at San Antonio
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Close to shopping
Inn on the Riverwalk, in San AntonioVictorian B&B within easy reach of Market Square
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio, in San AntonioLuxury hotel with spa, near Briscoe Western Art Museum
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Walkable location
Tru By Hilton San Antonio At The Rim, Tx, in San AntonioWithin easy reach of The Rim Shopping Center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
What is there to see around Bexar County?
- AT&T Center (1.6 mi/2.6 km from the city center)
- Alamo (1.7 mi/2.8 km from the city center)
- Henry B. González Convention Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km from the city center)
- Alamodome (1.9 mi/3 km from the city center)
- Freeman Coliseum (1.6 mi/2.6 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Bexar County?
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (14.3 mi/23 km from the city center)
- San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium (2 mi/3.2 km from the city center)
- Market Square (2.4 mi/3.9 km from the city center)
- The Shops of La Cantera (14.1 mi/22.8 km from the city center)
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark (27.7 mi/44.6 km from the city center)
Other Popular Bexar County Attractions
- Pearl District
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens
- Witte Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center