What's River North Like?
Visitors really like River North, especially its museums, restaurants, and riverfront access. Make sure to enjoy this scenic neighborhood's great shops and bars. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue. United Center and Soldier Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in River North?
We have 348 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in River North:
Level Chicago - River NorthCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/River North3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Westin Chicago River NorthUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Trump International Hotel & Tower ChicagoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
Aloft Chicago Downtown River North3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to River North
River North is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 9 mi (14.6 km) from River North
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from River North
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from River North
Getting to River North on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Merchandise Mart Station
- Chicago Station (Brown Line)
- Grand Station (Red Line)
Things to See and Do in and around River North
What to See in River North
- United Center
- Soldier Field
- McCormick Place
- Wrigley Field
- Millennium Park