What's Inglewood Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Inglewood? Top attractions include Calgary Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Scotiabank Saddledome and Calgary TELUS Convention Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Inglewood?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Inglewood but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
SUTRA Riviera Plaza and Conference Centre Calgary Airport - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Best Western Airport Inn - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
Holiday Inn Calgary-Airport, an IHG Hotel - 2.1 mi (3.3 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Sandman Signature Calgary Downtown Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) awayCity-center hotel with health club
How to Get to Inglewood
Inglewood is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Calgary.
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Inglewood
Things to See and Do in and around Inglewood
What to See in Inglewood
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
- Stephen Avenue
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Mount Royal University
Things to Do in Inglewood
- Calgary Zoo
- Eau Claire Market Mall
- Sunridge Mall
- Chinook Centre
- 17 Avenue SW