What's Wicker Park Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Wicker Park, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's live music and shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue. United Center and Wrigley Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wicker Park?
We have 49 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Wicker Park:
The Robey, Chicago, a Member of Design HotelsArt Deco hotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
Wicker Park Inn3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
Ruby RoomCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden
How to Get to Wicker Park
Wicker Park is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Wicker Park
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Wicker Park
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Wicker Park
Getting to Wicker Park on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Damen Station
- Division Station
Things to See and Do in and around Wicker Park
What to See in Wicker Park
- United Center
- Wrigley Field
- Soldier Field
- McCormick Place
- Millennium Park