What's Wattana Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Wattana, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and coffeehouses. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Pratunam Market. Siam Paragon Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wattana?
We have 594 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Wattana:
Ariyasomvilla4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Carlton Hotel Bangkok SukhumvitLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room
Volve Hotel BangkokArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
Hyatt Regency Bangkok SukhumvitLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Sofitel Bangkok SukhumvitLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • 3 spa tubs • Walkable location
How to Get to Wattana
Wattana is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 11 mi (17.6 km) from Wattana
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Wattana
Getting to Wattana on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Thong Lo BTS Station
- Sukhumvit Station
Things to See and Do in and around Wattana
What to See in Wattana
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Lumphini Park
- Victory Monument
- Grand Palace
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital