What's Jongno-gu Like?
People go to Jongno-gu to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture and selection of restaurants. Gwanghwamun and Gyeongbok Palace are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jongno-gu?
We have 261 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Jongno-gu:
HAH Guesthouse3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
Four Seasons Hotel SeoulLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Golf course • Spa • Spa tub
Hostel TommyFamily-friendly hostel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Snack bar
Sunbee HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Near public transportation
Orakai Daehakro Hotel3.5-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Cafe
How to Get to Jongno-gu
Jongno-gu is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Jongno-gu
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from Jongno-gu
Getting to Jongno-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Gwanghwamun Station
- Jonggak Station
- Gyeongbokgung Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jongno-gu
What to See in Jongno-gu
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Jogyesa Temple