What's Fairfax District Like?
People go to Fairfax District for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Los Angeles Convention Center and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fairfax District?
We have 83 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Fairfax District:
Park Plaza Lodge HotelArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Beverly Hills West LA2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Beverly Inn2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Fairfax District
Fairfax District is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Fairfax District
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Fairfax District
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Fairfax District
Things to See and Do in and around Fairfax District
What to See in Fairfax District
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Crypto.com Arena
- University of Southern California
- Dodger Stadium
- SoFi Stadium
Things to Do in Fairfax District
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Santa Monica Pier
- The Grove
- Melrose Avenue