What's Upper East Side Like?
People go to Upper East Side to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Travelers like the neighborhood for its museums and beautiful river views. Central Park and Broadway are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Upper East Side?
We have 559 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Upper East Side:
The Sherry NetherlandUpscale hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The MarkLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The Carlyle, A Rosewood HotelLuxury hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Voco The Franklin New York, an IHG HotelBoutique hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New YorkLuxury hotel with bar, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Upper East Side
Upper East Side is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of New York.
- New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Upper East Side
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Upper East Side
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from Upper East Side
Getting to Upper East Side on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 77 St. Station (Lexington Av.)
- 72nd Street Station
- East 86th Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Upper East Side
What to See in Upper East Side
- Central Park
- Rockefeller Center
- Grand Central Terminal
- Times Square
- Empire State Building