What's Gold Coast Like?
People go to Gold Coast to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Millennium Park. Travelers like this walkable neighborhood's fantastic lake views and great shops. Michigan Avenue and Navy Pier are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gold Coast?
We have 35 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Gold Coast:
Claridge House4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Thompson ChicagoLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ambassador Chicago, part of JdV by Hyatt4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Gold Coast
Gold Coast is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Gold Coast
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Gold Coast
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from Gold Coast
Things to See and Do in and around Gold Coast
What to See in Gold Coast
- Millennium Park
- Grant Park
- United Center
- Soldier Field
- Wrigley Field
Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Michigan Avenue
- Navy Pier
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Field Museum of Natural History
- International Museum of Surgical Science