What's Elarduspark Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Elarduspark. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Rietvlei Nature Reserve and National Zoological Gardens of South Africa. There's plenty more to see, including Menlyn Park Shopping Centre and Mall of Africa.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Elarduspark?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Elarduspark but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Casino • Fitness center • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
City Lodge Hotel Lynnwood - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
The Maslow Hotel, Time Square - 3.3 mi (5.2 km) away4-star hotel with 9 restaurants, 3 bars
Protea Hotel Fire & Ice by Marriott Pretoria Menlyn - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Town Lodge Menlo Park - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) awayHotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria - 4.9 mi (8 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Elarduspark
Elarduspark is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Pretoria.
- O.R. Tambo Intl. Airport (JNB), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Elarduspark
- Lanseria Intl. Airport (HLA), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from Elarduspark
Things to See and Do in and around Elarduspark
What to See in Elarduspark
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve
- University of Pretoria
- National Zoological Gardens of South Africa
- Moreleta Kloof Nature Reserve
Things to Do in Elarduspark
- Menlyn Park Shopping Centre
- Mall of Africa
- Irene Village Mall
- Centurion Mall
- Freedom Park Heritage Site & Museum