What's Roma Norte Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Roma Norte, especially its shops and museums. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene, rich culture, and live music. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Paseo de la Reforma and Palacio de Bellas Artes. Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Roma Norte?
We have 524 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Roma Norte:
Nima Local House Hotel4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
UTOPIC Roma Norte by ULIVCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
NaNa Vida CDMXUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Attentive staff
La Valise Mexico CityUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Villa CondesaArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Roma Norte
Roma Norte is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Roma Norte
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from Roma Norte
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from Roma Norte
Getting to Roma Norte on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Insurgentes Station
- Sevilla Station
Things to See and Do in and around Roma Norte
What to See in Roma Norte
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- World Trade Center Mexico City
- Estadio Azteca