What's Amsterdam East Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Amsterdam East, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great bars. Take in some culture at a top spot like Rijksmuseum. Dam Square and Leidseplein are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Amsterdam East?
We have 90 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Amsterdam East:
Breitner HouseAdults-only guesthouse with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
Pillows Maurits at the ParkLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Hotel V Fizeaustraat4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Centre East3-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Ruby Emma Hotel AmsterdamUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Amsterdam East
Amsterdam East is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Amsterdam East
Traveling to Amsterdam East by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station
- Amsterdam Science Park Station
- Amsterdam Amstel Station
Getting to Amsterdam East on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Molukkenstraat Stop
- Soembawastraat Stop
- Muiderpoort Tram Stop