What is Dhaka Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to enjoy Dhaka on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at Baridhara Park and Gulshan Ladies Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Dhaka a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 24 cheap Dhaka hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Dhaka?
Hotels.com travelers' top Dhaka budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar
- Free airport pick-up • Free valet parking • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar
Hotel De Meridian3-star Dhaka hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Anchorage The Residence3.5-star hotel with 2 bars, 24-hour fitness center
Hotel Shuktara3-star hotel with conference center, near Bashundhara City Mall
Hotel VictoryDhaka hotel in city center
Grace 21 Smart Hotel3.5-star hotel with conference center, near International Convention City Bashundhara Mosque
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Dhaka?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Dhaka while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Baridhara Park
- Gulshan Ladies Park
- Ramna Park
- Bangladesh National Museum
- Liberation War Museum
- Bangladesh Army Stadium
- Jamuna Future Park
- Gulshan Circle 1
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks