What is Deadwood Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate Deadwood without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Deadwood particularly seem to like the entertainment choices and bars, which could be a great way to enjoy the nearby area. Take a selfie at Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Silverado for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Deadwood popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you enjoying everything that Deadwood has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Deadwood?
Top hotel picks in and around Deadwood:
The Lodge at Deadwood Gaming ResortFamily-friendly resort with indoor pool, bar
- Free water park access • Free airport shuttle • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Casino
Four Points by Sheraton DeadwoodCity-center hotel within walking distance of Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
DoubleTree by Hilton Deadwood at Cadillac Jack's4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Days of '76 Museum
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa tub • Casino
The Historic Bullock HotelCity-center hotel within walking distance of Adams Museum
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Casino
Tru by Hilton Deadwood, SDMountain Deadwood hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Casino • 24-hour fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Deadwood?
You'll be able to find lots of sightseeing opportunities in Deadwood while staying within budget. Take a look at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway
- Black Hills National Forest
- Pactola Point Swim Beach
- Sheridan Lake North
- Sheridan Lake South
- Deadwood Mountain Grand
- Mount Moriah Cemetery
Sights & Landmarks