Traveling With Your Pet to Mammoth Lakes
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Mammoth Lakes, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Mammoth Lakes outings, or head out to explore the mountain views while they nap. Some of our travelers to Mammoth Lakes like to visit Yosemite National Park. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Mammoth Lakes can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Mammoth Lakes?
Top hotel picks in and around Mammoth Lakes:
Juniper Springs ResortMammoth Lakes ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage, ski rentals
- 2 outdoor pools • 6 spa tubs • Health club • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Mammoth Mountain Inn3-star ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage, near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort
- Free Internet access • Restaurant • 4 spa tubs • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Outbound Mammoth (Formerly Sierra Nevada Resort)City-center Mammoth Lakes hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center
The Village LodgeMammoth Lakes ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage, ski rentals
- 13 restaurants • 2 bars • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Shilo Inns Mammoth LakesHotel with indoor pool, near Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mammoth Lakes?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Mammoth Lakes:
- Yosemite National Park
- Devil's Postpile National Monument
- Sierra National Forest
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort
- Mammoth Mountain
- Village Gondola Station
Sights & Landmarks